The IPM6 incorporates the low power Intel Pentium processor (Tillamook) on a 3U form factor. The IPM is equipped with numerous features and offersa full set of standard PC features & interfaces.
The IPM6 specialties like: two serial interfaces, two USB interfaces, a 10/100 Ethernet on a RJ45 and as well as XGA Graphics for CRT & LCD. On-board available is also a SO-DIMM socket for SDRAM. The IPM6 is fully CompactPCI 3.0 compatible and integrates a PCI-PCI bridge on-board.
The IPM6 is available for temperature 0°C to +60°C and optionally -40°C to +85°. All interfaces are ESD protected according the latest know-how.
• Low power Pentium MMX processor
• Processor speed 166 / 266 MHz
• Up to 128 MB SDRAM
• Flash BIOS ROM
• Real Time Clock and Setup with battery backup
• CompactPCI 32Bit/33MHz Interface (PICMG2.0 Rev. 3.0)
• Hot Swap Support for CompactPCI Peripheral Boards
• Integrated SXGA controller (CRT and panel support)
• Integrated 10/100 Mbit/s Ethernet controller
• Serial EEPROM for configuration data
• E-IDE Port & FDD Port
• Mouse/Keyboard Port, Up to two USB Ports
• Two RS232 Ports & one Parallel Port
• Two Serial Ports for optional RS485, IrDA, etc.
• CPU temperature sensor, Programmable Watchdog
• Low power consumption (< 8 / < 9 Watt)
• 512 kB pipelined burst 2nd level cache